WIZ C problem

Hi all

I have a problem using the I2C module found within the WIZ C. I need
the clock (SCL) to be less than 100kHz. The manual says that there is a
constant named IIStretch that enables the user to elongate the Data and
clock pulses with the integer set by this constant. This is done
because as a default the WIZ C transmits data at 400KHz. Howewver, this
is not working since I verified with the WIZ C waveform analyser. Any
suggestions please?

Thank you

Re: WIZ C problem

Are you talking about FED Wiz-C for PIC's?  If so you could check out their
support group:

Richard.

http://www.FreeRTOS.org

Site Timeline