Wireless USB Discussion Group

Hello Group ,

This is my first post on this group so I am really excited. I am working on Wireless USB and have some knowledge of its inner workings. But of course as with any new technology I have some Grey areas from time to time. Thus I would like to start this discussion group so I can share my knowledge with all ppl involved with WiUSB. So my first question is.....

Has any one got a clear understanding of the Periodic zone lists in the WHCI Spec? if so please share your wisdom as I cannot get a hang of it?

Thanks ratemonotonic

Reply to
ratemonotonic

You are not on a 'group'. This is a Usenet news thread. Just one of many on this Usenet newsgroup. Usenet predates the existance of Google by many decades. Just a precautionary warning. See my sig. below.

--
 If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, ensure
 you quote enough for the article to make sense. Google is only

You are not on a 'group'. This is a Usenet news thread. Just one

Thankyou very much for the warning. I have read a little about usenet and am very excited to join this tried and tested means of communication. I will keep your suggestions in mind when posting. Thanks.

Reply to
ratemonotonic