wireless project - Date rate @ 4,608,000 bps

    Looking for a solution for transfering raw data (4.6 is not
counting the overhead) wirelessly. I'm looking for a module solution,
but would consider a chip.
     Im also thinking about what kind of syncronizign scheme to use. My
word lenght will be 24 bits wide.
Any suggestions?

Re: wireless project - Date rate @ 4,608,000 bps
Mikal,

What distance?

4.6 what bit bytes ?

who is the source  PC or any other system.

You may consider WUSB if it is short distance it is 40 M bytes for 5
meters specs are being finised.

best Rgards,

kawshol

Re: wireless project - Date rate @ 4,608,000 bps
I actually need to go no more than 100 feet (actually no more than
about 20, but I've padded that figure).  4.6 Mbits per sec. I need the
latency to be at an absolute min (no more than 10mS realistic?)

Re: wireless project - Date rate @ 4,608,000 bps

the

I would modulate a beam of light.

Re: wireless project - Date rate @ 4,608,000 bps