WinCE + Atmel AT91RM9200 S/W wizard wanted

Hey!

If you have successfully brought up WinCE 5.0 on an ARM9 platform, drop m a line! My company is looking to hire someone ASAP. We're in Connecticut northeast of Hartford by about 15 miles. Send me some contact info, an preferably some kind of resume and I'll put it into HR's hands Compensation is likely to be in the 50K to 80K range, plus a bonus, bu that is completely up to you to negotiate. This is not an official jo offer, as HR has not authorized this posting - I'm just trying to help ou and find a good developer we can all work with.

Thanks,

HWweenie

tkaterzi &*( at *(# gmail (*& dot $)$)(* com

Remove all the punctuation to get my email.

Reply to
HWweenie