Win2000 with no pagefile

This was originally posted to m.p.w2k.setup, but I thought someone here may have come across the problem and resolved it.

I am setting up Win2000 on an embedded machine. I neither want nor need a page file, yet every time I boot I get the "helpful" message that there is no pagefile and I should create one in the system control panel.

How do I disable this?

-- Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK.

Craig Graham