wiki for W90P710 ARM SoC

We are starting the wiki dedicated to W90P710 ARM SoC from Nuvoton.

The W90P710 is a ARM7TDMI SoC features: 1. CPU clock up to 80 MHz. 2. LCD Controller that support STN and TFT LCD Displays (working fine with 640x480x16bit). 3. TV Encoder. 4. 10/100M Ethernet MAC Controller RMII only. 5. Four UARTs. 6. USB Host Controller 12Mbit Full Speed. 7. USB Device 12Mbit Full Speed. 8. Two channel i2c interface. 9. PS/2 Interface.

10.SPI or USI interface 11.SD Host controller. 12.RTC. 13.Keypad Scan Interface. 14.AC97 or I2S audio codec interface.

At this moment we have working U-Boot bootloader, toolchain v4.3.3 and uClinux kernel v2.4.32. If you are currently standing before a choice of processor for your future 32-bit platform, you can get detailed information about how to start looking at our Wiki:

vks