Wich 16-bit MCU?

Not quite good enough, though. ;->

0:1 Allez les Bleues!
Hans-Bernhard Broeker

Not quite good enough, though. ;->

0:1 Allez les Bleus!
Hans-Bernhard Broeker

Don't talk about football!!!!

Just make sure you Germans give them French a kicking in the semis :-)

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Eh? The French are playing Portugal in the semis. (Although I agree with the sentiment - except that I hope the French give the Portugese a good kicking in the boll^H^H^H^Hsemis.)

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

Half-French? But you seemed so polite? :-p

I didn't watch the Brazil game either but at least I had an excuse - I was down the pub!

And could always be guaranteed to be the last kid in his class to have his name called out.

I can't say I really develop an interest but I always feel an obligation in case we win the cup and I miss it. I feel sorry for the people who only watched the Rugby world cup final and missed all the excitement in the build up.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

Remind me not to use the word "bazillion" in this forum any more. Too many people from Bazil get offended ;-)

Reply to
DJ Delorie

;)

And probably next-to-last in the phone book - before ZZZ Cabs....

Steve

Steve at fivetrees