why it does not support S3C44box chip?

Why don't you fix it so that it does. Sorta the point of free software isn't it?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

can u point me to the official site of the U-boot? please.

I have searching goggle. not found.

"Wolfgang Denk" ?ÈëÏû?ÐÂÎÅ : snipped-for-privacy@denx.muc.de...

Reply to
arm_developer

Maybe you should have searched at sourceforge...

arm_devel>

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com