why it does not support S3C44box chip?

http://armboot.sourceforge.net/

Re: why it does not support S3C44box chip?

Why don't you fix it so that it does.  Sorta the
point of free software isn't it?

Re: why it does not support S3C44box chip?
can u point me to the official site of the U-boot?
please.

I have searching goggle. not found.

: snipped-for-privacy@denx.muc.de...

Re: why it does not support S3C44box chip?
Maybe you should have searched at sourceforge...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/u-boot/

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com
Re: why it does not support S3C44box chip?
dead wrong direction to use u-boot.

: snipped-for-privacy@denx.muc.de...

Re: why it does not support S3C44box chip?
Care to elaborate on that?  I have no idea what you are referring to.