Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Why ATMega8 is not supported by JTagICE?
July 11, 2004, 4:24 am
rate this thread
Re: Why ATMega8 is not supported by JTagICE?
Because there are perfectly good ICE for it.
JTAg is run control, Flash programming and board test. It is not an
It requires a JTAG block and debug block on the silicon. this tames
space and power. It also costs to implement
On a small 8 bit system there is no gain on having a JTAG unless it is
going in an ASIC or FPGA
\/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\
/\/\/ firstname.lastname@example.org www.phaedsys.org \/\/
- » C++ threads versus PThreads for embedded Linux on ARM micro
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » hanno senso le app android che misurano:
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)