Who Makes Tiny Modem/PC-type Speakers?

Hi,

I need a tiny speaker for a card we're designing. We only need it for BIOS beeps and such so hi-fi isn't important, compactness is.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
steve horan

Piezo beeper should be fine for that. Hard to beat for either simplicity or size. Any parts shop should have some for you.

Hans-Bernhard Broeker

Try , specifically the RPC series, they have PCB-mount speakers from 10mm dia. We used a product identical to RPC-12-E in a consumer project a while back.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Thanks! Someone here at work found that Sonitron had one that was smaller than the one we were already using (ironically also made by Sonitron). I believe they're a Belgian company.

Reply to
steve horan