Who is working with the SAM9263?

Thanks for the feedback.

Does anyone know of a header board with just the AT90USB1287 (or similar) mounted on it ?

I've looked around and cannot find anything. I know about the AT90USBKEY, but it's too big.

BTW, I am curious what the percentage split on MCU sales by case style actually is.

Thanks,

Simon.

Microsoft: Bringing you 1980's technology to a 21st century world
Reply to
Simon Clubley

Sales of Dual Inline Package has DIPped...

Either PQFP or SOIC. I think you will find that there are some pretty high volume QFN projects as well. Mobile Phone vendors REALLY like that package when they put the MCU in the phone...

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson