Which brush less motor controller

Many processors do have build in hardware dedicated for applications
such as servomotors. I would like to do a controller for a small brush less
DC motor, but I have no experience with controlling such a motor.

Is there a processor where they offer a demo board with drivers for
a brush less DC motor and supply some basic software?

Ivar

Re: Which brush less motor controller
try microchip
less

Re: Which brush less motor controller

The TI 24xx (16-bit) and 28xx (newer 32-bit) DSPs have built-in
quadrature decoders and multiple PWMs with space vector modulation
operating modes specifically for doing brushless motor control.  There
are EZ-DSP evaluation boards, although they don't include the drivers
for motors.

The software and application notes are downloadable from TI's web
site.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

AFAICR I have seen app notes from bothe Motorola and Analog Devices on
using their DSPs for controlling brushless motors.

Regards
  Anton Erasmus

Site Timeline