Which ARM-7 with 4 32-bit counter, 4 pulse generator & USB

Hi friends, I am working on CNC controller project which requires,

4 pulse generator, 4 32-bit counter, and USB 2.0 slave (Full speed)

Thanks

Reply to
kishor

The NXP LPC2141/42/44/46/48 seem to provide all you ask.

It got to the point where I had to get a haircut or both feet firmly
planted in the air.
Reply to
Stef