Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

Is there any where anyone knows of, that actually has ATNGW100 AVR32 NETWORK GATEWAY

in stock yet ?

They have a promo selling them for US$69 and claim they are available but I can't find anyone who has any in stock.

Nice to see that they provide avr32 studio for windows and linux (eclipse based).

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

should be able to get it fairly easily.

MisterE

They don't have stock either. Supposed to be getting them in in approximately two weeks.

I usually avoid braemac because in the past they had large moq and wanted to know every detail of your project.

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

Unlike many other Atmel development boards, the first production order was a couple of thousands, so once the first batch arrives, I hope that there should not be any availability problems.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

Ulf,

please reconsider your quoting style. It wqas hard to see your remarks in above message

Bye

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

Outlook Express is no good at quoting Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

That could depend on how quickly the second order is placed :)

Is there a lead time/price about yet, for the EVK1100 ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

My guess is $100-150 for the EVK1100. No clue on lead time

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson

Indeed, Java isn't very popular in the embedded space, partly due to lack of fast Java hardware, partly due to its memory requirements and realtime issues. Even Jazelle is not as fast as a good JIT. So Java isn't used much except for games in mobiles.

Wilco

Reply to
Wilco Dijkstra

Digikey now have them in stock and have shipped my order.

they also have a pack of an stk500(for avr not avr32) + avr jtag mark2 for US$150

?Ref=3064&Site=US&Cat=34144956

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson