Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

Is there any where anyone knows of, that actually has
ATNGW100  AVR32 NETWORK GATEWAY
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id41%02
in stock yet ?

They have a promo selling them for US$69
and claim they are available but I can't find anyone who has any in stock.
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/view_detail.asp?FileName=AVR32NGKit_3_26.html&family_id68%2

Nice to see that they provide avr32 studio for windows and linux (eclipse
based).
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools.asp?family_id68%2

Thanks

Alex

Re: Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?
http://www.braemac.com.au/ should be able to get it fairly easily.

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/view_detail.asp?FileName=AVR32NGKit_3_26.html&family_id68%2

Re: Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

They don't have stock either.
Supposed to be getting them in in approximately two weeks.

I usually avoid braemac because in the past they had large moq
and wanted to know every detail of your project.

Alex

Re: Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

Unlike many other Atmel development boards, the first production
order was a couple of thousands, so once the first batch arrives,
I hope that there should not be any availability problems.

Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
Re: Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

That could depend on how quickly the second order is placed :)

Is there a lead time/price about yet, for the EVK1100 ?

-jg

Re: Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

My guess is $100-150 for the EVK1100.
No clue on lead time

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

please reconsider your quoting style. It wqas hard to see your remarks in
above message

Bye

--
Uwe Bonnes                 snipped-for-privacy@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik  Schlossgartenstrasse 9  64289 Darmstadt
Re: Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

Outlook Express is no good at quoting
Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
Re: Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

Indeed, Java isn't very popular in the embedded space, partly due to
lack of fast Java hardware, partly due to its memory requirements and
realtime issues. Even Jazelle is not as fast as a good JIT. So Java isn't
used much except for games in mobiles.

Wilco

Re: Where to get Atmel avr32 promo board ?

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/view_detail.asp?FileName=AVR32NGKit_3_26.html&family_id68%2

Digikey now have them in stock and have shipped my order.

they also have a pack of an stk500(for avr not avr32) + avr jtag mark2 for
US$150
http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Criteria?Ref30%64&Site=US&Cat34%144956

Alex

Site Timeline