Where to find some samples of AT91M55800A (ATMEL) ?

Hi all,

I need 10 (ten) AT91M55800A-33AI (ATMEL) microcontrollers to validate a new board we are developing. I tried all U.S. distributors and some brokers. This part has now a 10 week lead time and I found none available. I have not received response yet from ATMEL for my request of samples. If anyone know where to find some please let me know.

Regards, Claudio L. Salvadori

Reply to
Claudio