Where to buy Atmel evaluation board

I am a student who wants to learn ARM based embedded system.
I have found that Atmel EB40, EB40A, EB55 seem to be good
evaluation boards. I want to buy one, but from where?
Atmel's website caters only to the business world.
Where can I buy just one board?
Thanks very much.

-Hikari

Re: Where to buy Atmel evaluation board
Atmel ARM evaluation boards from Digi-Key, between $198 and $250 ...

http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Criteria?Ref33%7251&Site=US&Cat32%375497

Philips ARM boards and development kits from NMI, between $69 and $129 (with
an even less expensive one coming out shortly) ...

http://www.newmicros.com /

Hope this helps.
-Pete.

--
+
| http://home.comcast.net/~pete.gray /
-
Re: Where to buy Atmel evaluation board
Where are you ?

-nets

Re: Where to buy Atmel evaluation board

Thanks for everybody's reply.
I am in New Jersey, USA.

Re: Where to buy Atmel evaluation board
I have another question.
The Atmel boards do not come with power supplies.
What kind of power supply should I get?
And where can I get it?
I would like to buy the simplest kind, perferrably
a simple AC adapter.
Thanks very much.

-Hikari

Re: Where to buy Atmel evaluation board

Hi.
Have a look at www.olimex.com

//Goran

Re: Where to buy Atmel evaluation board

The Atmel site will list your local distributors.

Ian
--
Ian Bell

Re: Where to buy Atmel evaluation board

I have an extra EB40A board laying around. $100 shipped.
I have a wall transformer I can throw in too. I keep meaning to put it
on ebay but never got around to it. It has the stock Angel in the lower
part of the flash and it has eCos Redboot in the user upper part. You
can use gdb with angle over serial or use gdb with Redboot.

Backwards email address

Greg        m o c DOT p h AT  n e r d l o h AT g e r g

Site Timeline