Where may I get a copy of MMC specification?

Hi, there:

Where may I get a MMC card specification? It seems mmca.org asks for $
in order to download the specs...but I don't want to pay that...

Kelvin

Re: Where may I get a copy of MMC specification?

Kevin - search for "MultiMediaCard Product Manual (Rev. 5.1) MMCProdMn_5.1"

I think I got it from www.sandisk.com

If you can't find it let me know, its a .pdf around 600k.

rob

Re: Where may I get a copy of MMC specification?

MMCProdMn_5.1"

Afterthought - this doc may be from sandisks perspective and may not be the
full spec etc.

Re: Where may I get a copy of MMC specification?
Thank you Rob. I got it and it is very useful.

Does the "MultiMediaCard Product Manual (Rev. 5.1) MMCProdMn_5.1" carry
sufficient information for me to do a project
with? Browsed through...seems true...

Best Regards,
Kelvin

the

Re: Where may I get a copy of MMC specification?

I don't know Kevin - I'm probably behind you in this area!
It appears to have the info needed.

good luck
rob

SD card specs? (was Re: Where may I get a copy of MMC specification?)

For me, the big question is where to get enough docs on the SD card
interface to interface to SD flash cards.  I don't care at all about
dealing with secured cards, but I do want to use the four-bit-wide
interface to get better performance as compared to MMC cards.

Site Timeline