where is embedded 101 ?

Why don't you stop asking the newgroup questions that can be answered by typing them into

?

Peter

Reply to
moocowmoo

MyLinux,

Well done, I think you've managed to piss off just about everyone who reads this newsgroup. My advice is to enrol in "common sense 101" before you go anywhere near "embedded 101". This is getting well past amusing now....

Reply to
AVRFreak

Last time I checked, it was just after embedded 100 and right before embedded 102....

now go to embedded 001 first!

Mark©

there is already arm 11.

do u know?

Reply to
Mylinux

I used the arm6 in 1995 but haven't used it since 1997 so I didn't know, and it also does not matter to me.

Now how did you jump from embedded 101 to arm11 ? You must have a few bits flipping in the wind...

Mark©