Where does Code Composer Studio store configuration data?

Hi:

I run TI's CCS v. 3.3 on Windoze XP in VMware on Linux. I have installed WinXP in a new VM with a bigger virtual disk, along with a new CCS install. I don't want to spend an hour resetting all my editor options, etc., so I just want to copy the CCS config. data from the old WinXP to the new one.

Does anyone know where in the Windows' ridiculous file structure CCS stores the configuration settings chosen by the user?

I went through a similar ordeal with AutoCAD, where AutoCAD showed in a dialog a path where it stored a config file, but didn't have the option to load it. The same path in Windows Explorer didn't exist. I couldn't believe my eyes, nor do I understand how anybody can use this OS. On Linux it would take me a moment to find a config file.

Thanks.

--
Good day!

____________________________________
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris Carlen

Try \CCStudio_v3.3\cc\bin\cc_app.ini. This file changes as soon as I make config changes in the editor settings.

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

Thanks for the reply.

Now I see there is also cwrite.ini in that dir. which has the editor settings.

--
Good day!