Where did AT91 forums go?

I'm using an Evaluation Kit (AT91SAM7S-EK) from Atmel, and early there were some forums at

but now there gone. When I click on the forum button, the server responds with:

The requested URL /www/phpBB2/main1.html was not found on this server.

Does anybody know where they're gone?

Steen

Reply to
Steen

They have been getting hacked recently. They may have pulled them until they tighten them up.

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me