where can I get touch screen to interface with my microcontroller

Hi all, I am planning to develop an application based on Touch screen. Actually I have selected PIC controller to interface with the Touch screen. But I do not have any idea about the availability of Touch panels in market. I am looking for either I2C or SPI interface Touch panels. Please let me know the details.. Thanks in advance.. Cheers, Rahul rahul snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com

Reply to
obulra

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And another gmail loser !

Why do all these lame questions come from gmail ??

donald

Reply to
donald

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:02:55 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and donald instead replied:

It's the low rent district for mail boxes.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Steady on!

Is gmail really the new AOL?

Please don't tar us all with the same brush.

Glyn

Reply to
Glyn Davies

eu tambem estou precisando de uma controladora touch screen com 4 fios, mas ta muito dificil, e achar, se alguem tiver alguma dica, d=E1 um alo! obrigado

Reply to
phbformagini

Based on the English subject line, try

David M. Palmer  dmpalmer@email.com (formerly @clark.net, @ematic.com)