Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- where can I buy 8259 controller?
August 12, 2003, 10:29 am
rate this thread
Re: where can I buy 8259 controller?
don't know how many they have. www.jameco.com
Looks like maybe Oki Semiconductor might still make them.
I found this with a Google search with "8259 Priority Interrupt Controller".
There's way more stuff so do a search and see what you can find. Good luck.
- » C++ threads versus PThreads for embedded Linux on ARM micro
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Uscita switching che oscilla all'infinito
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)