What's the differences for TI AM335x and AM437x?

Our company MYIR has recently released a new product Rico Board based on TI AM437x.

Compared to AM335x processor, I think the main differences might be the ARM core and camera support. The AM437x is using ARM Cortex-A9 core while the AM335x is using Cortex-A8. The AM437x can support camera but AM335x can not . Do you know any other differences?

Reply to
Mei Zhang

Why do you say the AM335x can't support a camera? The Beagle Bone Black (BBB) has a camera cape and uses an AM335x processor.

--

Rick
Reply to

Am 29.06.2015 um 08:25 schrieb Mei Zhang:

[...]

You're "releasing product", and you have no idea what the chips actually do? Surely you're joking.

Or rather you're trying to hide the fact that this is not actually a question. It is, quite obviously, nothing but badly disguised SPAM.

Please go on, folks, there's nothing to see here.

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker

Perhaps not - welcome to the "click and expect" generation :D.

I have been watching it evolve on a Bulgarian language forum on the same topic over the past few years and it is clear it takes over.

Dimiter

Dimiter_Popoff