What is the magic number in uboot of an ARM Linux?

Hi,

I see a magic number when I try uboot on an ARM Linux. What is it? Can you give me more information about it?

Thanks,

Reply to
Robert Willy

Hi,

Am 05.09.2015 um 22:06 schrieb Robert Willy:

I guess you mean the magic number of the master boot record. It should be 0x55AA resp. 0xAA55. On a PC, for instance, the Bios recognizes in this way if a device is bootable or not.

Best regards, Olaf

Reply to
Olaf Barheine