What is the easiest, or best, program for at89c51rd ?

I got some 89c51's from a canceled project at work. I'd like to learn about how to make a project myself. I've found BASCOM-51. I've found some LED projects. I'd like to start with BASIC programming, since I don't know C. Is there a windows based development system that I can learn on? I've heard of 8052-BASIC. Is there a way to put the 8052-BASIC in the AT89C51RD Flash?

thank you

--
The Source For Premium  Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

Most likely, yes. Look for the Basic-52 project link at

Neil

the chip should be programmable trough serial ( rs232 ) port and a really simple programmer, see the atmel site for the windows software and the connection detail between the micro to the PC.

Reply to
mmm