What is ICE?.... - Page 2

Re: What is ICE?....
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:58:21 +0100, "Paul E. Bennett"

In fact, a Google search for "ICE acronym" shows that "In-circuit
emulator" is perhaps the least popular meaning :-)
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting
Re: What is ICE?....

And even less popular at http://www.acronymfinder.com :)

Re: What is ICE?....

ICE is the foundation of the drink that I pour myself at the end of the day
when I look in the mirror and ask  myself, "What in the Hell were you
thinking when you decided to make engineering your life's profession?"

Re: What is ICE?....

Good one :))

--
PGP key ID: 0x434F1EDB | ICQ: 92602206