What graphical entry/documentation tools?

I am a mature student will be doing some complex VHDL and Verilog design
work for my course. As well as having to create and test the
functionality of the design (in both languages) I want to document how
the design is put together and it's complex hierarchy.

Is there anything out there that will allow me to represent my design in
some sort of hierarchical functional blocks to use as a documentation
tool? As I want to use both languages for the design something that
ideally can accommodate VHDL and Verilog.

I am happy using my normal editing system for the code design so I don't
want a 'block-to-code' type of system.

Thanks for your help.

James.

Re: What graphical entry/documentation tools?
Hi James,

We have a tool which we believe will address your questions. There is a
15 day fully functional evaluation download available on the web site so
please feel free to try it out.

www.expressivesystems.com

--

Cheers