What does IAR (Systems) Stand For ?

 Hello,

  I have been to the IAR Systems website however I did not find an explanation
for the letters IAR. Does anyone have this information ?

  Thank you,

   Declan Hughes
   snipped-for-privacy@aero.tamu.edu

Re: What does IAR (Systems) Stand For ?
I seem to recall that IAR are the initials of the original company owner.
He sold the company a long time ago and is currently sitting back dring
marguiritas on some beach in the South Pacific.

Jon Ward
Keil Software

explanation

Re: What does IAR (Systems) Stand For ?

True.

But he is not sipping margheritas, rather starting new companies all
the time. Great Enteprenur, the dear Anders Rundgren.

Site Timeline