What does IAR (Systems) Stand For ?

Hello,

I have been to the IAR Systems website however I did not find an explanation for the letters IAR. Does anyone have this information ?

Thank you,

Declan Hughes snipped-for-privacy@aero.tamu.edu

Reply to
Declan Hughes

I seem to recall that IAR are the initials of the original company owner. He sold the company a long time ago and is currently sitting back dring marguiritas on some beach in the South Pacific.

Jon Ward Keil Software

explanation

Reply to
Jon Ward

True.

But he is not sipping margheritas, rather starting new companies all the time. Great Enteprenur, the dear Anders Rundgren.

Reply to
Jakob Engblom