Webinar: Introduction to Windows 10 IoT Core

The release of Windows(R) 10 marks the first time in history that the Windo ws operating system will be simultaneously used across the entire range of computing platforms. From mobile phones to PCs and from Xbox(tm) to small e mbedded ARM(R) devices, each of these devices will use Windows(R) 10 with t he same exact driver specification. Join our next webinar to learn all abou t the Windows 10 IoT Core including its use cases, advantages, and limitati ons compared to other solutions. We will also familiarize you with the Visu al Studio(tm) 2015 development experience. For more information on the Webi nar and registration details check out this link:

Presenter: Daniel Lang, CTO, Toradex Inc.

Date and Time: Thursday, January 21, 2016 09:00 - 10:00 (CEST) & 10:00 - 11 :00 (PST)

Reply to
Sunil Kumar