Webinar: Creating IoT applications with Toradex and Microsoft Azure

Join our next joint webinar with Microsoft ?(in Portuguese). We wil l present a technical demonstration of the development of a robust and scal able IoT? solution. The Toradex? system on modules enable t he development of embedded platforms that meet the most common requirements for IoT such as low power consumption, long life, compact form factor, 24/

7 operation capability, etc. In this webinar, we will demonstrate the devel opment of the IoT scenario; using Toradex?s Azure IoT Certified Col

rid processor, including how to write a quick application that communicates with Microsoft Azure consolidated data using Microsoft PowerBI. Visit our webinar page to grab your free registration for the webinar:

Date and Time: Thursday, July 21, 2016 03:00PM ? 04:00PM (BRT)

Speakers:

? Leonardo Graboski Veiga, Toradex Brasil. ? Waldemir Cambiucci, Diretor do Microsoft MTC Brasil

Venue: Online Webinar

Reply to
Sunil Kumar