Web Site dedicated to Embedded controllers

Hello to all the embedded controller programmers,

I'm just dropping a note in this newsgroup, to let you know that I have recently put up a site dedicated to embedded controllers. Currently the site is mostly set up for the HCS12 (forums/downloads) but if enough interest is generated for other processors, there will be no problems adding more forums and download sections.

The reason for the site, was that I could not find a decent repository of information, when I first started out my career, and how to scrounge around looking for the info I needed. With a centralized location for programmers to help one another, it should make like a lot easier for everyone.

To keep this short, thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you would like to visit the site and help me make it a success, please visit it at

Thanks

John

Reply to
John T

Thanks. You could also join some webrings concerned with embedded stuff.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar