We are debugging a pci board and met some difficulties.

We are debugging a pci board and met some difficulties. The main chip is,
the local device is SJA1000. We used 8-bit local bus(LAD[7:0]) as
data-address multiplex mode, and using this local bus for PCI to communicate
with SJA1000.

The difficulty I met is I can¡¯t read the register of SJA1000. I want to
know the possible cause and how to solve it. And I want to know how to
configure the ¡°Local Address Space (0~1) Bus Region Descriptor Register
Description¡±, maybe there is some wrong with the timing between the PCI9052
and SJA1000.

Thanks for your time,

lynch

Site Timeline