Way OT - UL, CSA etc

I know there's got to be a more appropriate group to post this, but I can't
find one.

Does anyone know of a good consultant who can help me design to UL508C, CSA
22.2#14 & EN50178 ?

Where else might I post this ?

Thanks

Re: Way OT - UL, CSA etc

Re: Way OT - UL, CSA etc

Oops. Apologies. Finger trouble.

Steve
http://www.fivetrees.com

Re: Way OT - UL, CSA etc

sci.engr.electrical.compliance

Re: Way OT - UL, CSA etc

can't
CSA

You might contact UL directly.  I've been at least 2 positions (in Australia
even) where we've hired a UL consultant early on in the project just for
this sort of thing.  While it cost us some airfares, fees and accommodation,
it saved us heaps in compliance costs further down the track, as we just
didn't in the first place make the mistakes that would otherwise have needed
rectification.

Cheers,
Alf

Site Timeline