Way OT - UL, CSA etc

Hi,

I know there's got to be a more appropriate group to post this, but I can't find one.

Does anyone know of a good consultant who can help me design to UL508C, CSA

22.2#14 & EN50178 ?

Where else might I post this ?

Thanks

Reply to
Gary Pace

Steve at fivetrees

Oops. Apologies. Finger trouble.

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

sci.engr.electrical.compliance

Reply to
Mike Harrison

can't

CSA

You might contact UL directly. I've been at least 2 positions (in Australia even) where we've hired a UL consultant early on in the project just for this sort of thing. While it cost us some airfares, fees and accommodation, it saved us heaps in compliance costs further down the track, as we just didn't in the first place make the mistakes that would otherwise have needed rectification.

Cheers, Alf

Reply to
Unbeliever