Waveform

I'm drawing a bunch of waveforms using word... sufficed to say I'm just
about ready to kill myself.

Are there are tools for drawing waveforms precicely for documentation?

Preferably open source/free... cause I'm a student.

Brett

Re: Waveform

You could try using the "Chart" feature in Excel, if you are lucky enough to
have MS Office.

Peter

Re: Waveform

Or open office -- thanks that's an idea.

Re: Waveform

Good god -- I have to out myself here: I didn't even look for something
using a search engine. Shame on myself. SHAME! If you know of such a
tool please give me an idea, otherwise you'll find me searching for one
like I should have before posting.

**slaps wrist**

Brett

Re: Waveform
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:37:02 -0500, Brett Foster

See the thread "Timing Diagram Editors" from two weeks ago, headed by
this snipped-for-privacy@news.west.earthlink.net post.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA

Re: Waveform