Waveform

I'm drawing a bunch of waveforms using word... sufficed to say I'm just about ready to kill myself.

Are there are tools for drawing waveforms precicely for documentation?

Preferably open source/free... cause I'm a student.

Brett

Reply to
Brett Foster

You could try using the "Chart" feature in Excel, if you are lucky enough to have MS Office.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Good god -- I have to out myself here: I didn't even look for something using a search engine. Shame on myself. SHAME! If you know of such a tool please give me an idea, otherwise you'll find me searching for one like I should have before posting.

**slaps wrist**

Brett

Reply to
Brett Foster

Or open office -- thanks that's an idea.

Reply to
Brett Foster

See the thread "Timing Diagram Editors" from two weeks ago, headed by this snipped-for-privacy@news.west.earthlink.net post.

--