want to use edma with dsk6713

Hi friends,

i am working with digital starter kit with dsp processor tms320c6713 an codec using in DSK6713 is TLvaic23...

so the problem with me is that i want to work with real time sound data right now i am doing process on the sound after storing few seconds dat on the Memory and the applying processes....

so i want to use DSP Bios for this purpose, for getting data and proces it simulteneously will need some kind of DMA...

As such Dsp tms320c6713 has facility of extended DMA but i dont know ho to use that...

Please help me..

Thanx and Regards Jagdish Suyani

Reply to
jagdish.dsp