want to experiment, have micromint rtc-52 board

About 15 years ago, I bought a micromint rtc-52 board and ended up just using a plc for the project. So here I am today, with the board and an itch to do something with it to learn a bit. The board powered up fine. Basic on it is very basic. Sadly, the NV SDRAM is very V. I guess the DS1235YW chip had a 5 year life. It looks like I can put a DS1230Y in and move up from 8Kx8 to 32kx8.

I guess the most useful thing would be web links to info on how to interface dac's adc's and a real time clock. A title to a good book on the subject would be welcome also.

At this point, this is now a hobby project vs a work project.

Thanks for any info,

Wes