voltage meter design

We need help for design the analog front-end for a voltage and current measurement. If you are interested in this contract job please contact me at:

DigitalSignal999[at]yahoo.com

For voltage, the device will have 4 channels: 4 (A, B, C, N) Connector type Safety Banana Max. input voltage 1000 Vrms Max peak voltage 6 kV Ground connection Safety Banana

For Current input: Number of inputs 4 (A, B, C, N)

Reply to
DigitalSignal