VoIP solution .

Hi !

I have an analog Signal from a Microphone and want to transmit it
over IP.
Does anybody know if there is a signle Chip or a Chipset which
i could use to convert an NF analog Signal directly ?.

I would like to integrate the Chip in my embedded B5%P System if possible=
2E%

Greetings,

Frank D.

Re: VoIP solution .
Hi !

I have an analog Signal from a Microphone and want to transmit it
over IP.
Does anybody know if there is a signle Chip or a Chipset which
i could use to convert an NF analog Signal directly ?.

I would like to integrate the Chip in my embedded B5%P System if possible=
2E%

Greetings,

Frank D.

Re: VoIP solution .
Hello,
Check out the latest issue of Circuit Cellar.  They have an article
this month about building a VoIP embedded system (this was part of the
eZ80 contest that Zilog was involved with a few months back).  I have
only thumbed through it thus far, but it looks like its right up your
alley.

Regards,
John