Vision system comparison: AVRcam vs. CMUcam2

Hello,
I just got done putting together a comparison between the AVRcam vision
system and the CMUcam2 vision system, since the question had popped up
on another forum.  I thought I would pass along the comparison here in
hopes of getting some more metrics (I suppose you could consider me a
little biased) and/or user-experiences regarding the two systems.  I'm
not looking for a flamewar, just real-world data.

Check out the comparison here:
http://www.jrobot.net/Forums/viewtopic.php?p23%0#230

Standard Disclaimer: I developed the AVRcam, but tried to be as
objective as possible in the comparison.

I'd welcome and feedback/comments here.

Thanks,
John Orlando
www.jrobot.net