visio logic symbols

does anyone know the AND/OR gate in visio. I am able to locate And as well as the OR gate but not the and/or gate combined.

Reply to
sade timi

well

Why don't you create your own symbol?

Leon

Reply to
Leon

If there's an app that's WORSE than Visio for doing electrical diagrams, I haven't seen it.

Reply to
JeffM

well

PAINT. I _have_ seen it used.

Reply to
Rocky

Yes: try doing it with MS paint :-D

--
Cesar Rabak
GNU/Linux User 52247.

Reply to
atilla

Paint is great! You can even do a Mona Lisa with it :-)

Of course, using the right tool is much easier, e.g. Eagle for creating schematics or just drawings with logic gates, or Photoshop for painting:

Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

...as long as you are fully informed when you choose your tool:

JeffM