Video Game Board

I am looking for a video game board to design fairly simple games like
pokers where there is not a lot of high perfomance graphics required, some
sound would be nice, and NTSC output.

We are willing to buy off the shelf equipment or build it ourselves also we
can do both here, we have just had no luck seeing anything on the web or in
magazines of this nature.

Thanks!
Richard.

Re: Video Game Board

sounds like c64/atari XL

Pozdrawiam.
--
RusH   //
 http://randki.o2.pl/profil.php?id_r35%2019

XGameStation Micro Edition $199

Nurve Networks LLC
http://www.xgamestation.com

December's issue of Circuit Cellar had a blurb about it.

Re: Video Game Board
Hi Richard,
Also I have to develop some gamblings machine. I am thinking about using the
Merlino Board of Seventech www.seventech.it for this purpose.
In the dev kits of the Merlino Board, include also a demo C++ source code of
a slot machine and a library of C++ obj, thought for developing gambling
machine. It has the cc-talk bus to drive coin hopper and coin acceptor.
It has even the Jamma  interface (standard for the europa) for the I/O and
power.
I don't know if it is possible to have an  NTSC video output, PAL surely
yes.
But it is better perhaps that you directly ask to the Seventech.
To me, they has said that can realize a lot of customizations.
Renato

Re: Video Game Board
I/O and

JAMMA, as the acronym implies, is a Japanese standard.

Why are you guys talking about composite video output? Arcade machines
use separate analog RGB with either separate or composite sync on a
separate line(s).

Re: Video Game Board
www.xgamestation.com

I have been following the site for about a year now. They designed their
own game system and provide development tools and a book detailing their
work

Dropping $199 for such a system is worth it in my opinion,although I
would prefer the FPGA based design with the ARM processor ...