Very small microcontroller that does BT SPP

I'm investigating a very (very) small circuit that has a couple simple sensors and will deliver measured data to a host via BT SPP. Money is definitely an object, but I don't have a cost target. At this point, it's fair to say I want to stick with COTS parts with respect to cost limits.

I'm still searching, and I checked out the MS430 and the Cypress PSoC (thanks to this thread from 2004,

but I still don't have a good handle on what's available.

If anyone has been down a similar path or has some insights, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

trueskew

hamilton