Ventrucom RTX

Hi,

In VenturCOM RTX, i am having some doubts: Actually we are using Windows baased PCI based cards as well as the corresponding drivers in our application. To incorporate RTX, i have rewritten my entire application in RTX based application. Then i have converted the PCI device in to RTX based device. RTX INF support has been added automatically. After conversion, I was trying to run my application it is saying the Error in accessing the PCI handle.

Here I am having a common doubt, actually my pci drivers are written in windows. While converting the device itself, will it convert my windows driver in to RTX supported driver??, or do i need to write a separate driver using RTX SDK??.

My basic qs. is whether i can use the same windows drivers with the converison of the device alone. Or do i need to write the separate drivers in RTX.

Please advice me on this regard.

Thanks and Regards, Hussain

Reply to
Hussain