using of 2-to-4-line Decoder

Hi peaple ,

I have a logic function:
F(A,B,C) = A XOR C

How can I implement it using 2-to-4-line Decoder (74LS156) and NAND
gate ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: using of 2-to-4-line Decoder

Strikes me that it's "Ask Yer Prof" season on this newsgroup.

pete
--
snipped-for-privacy@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB.

Re: using of 2-to-4-line Decoder

In the words of Watson, "think".  If you can't figure this out on
your own you better switch to cooking class.

--
  Some informative links:
Re: using of 2-to-4-line Decoder
Thank you for your answer.

Your recommendation is very good and helpful and I've solved this
problem. I was not attended  on 50% of lessons in college and this is
the result.

Best Regards

Site Timeline