Using EDIF file in XPS

Dear Friends,

I have written a verilog code for a module. I have synthesized it with Synplify Pro for a Virtex II Pro chip and it has given me an edif netlist file. Now I want to use this synthesized edif file as a peripheral and import it to my system via import peripheral wizard in XPS. but it seems we are not allowed to import an edf file without a top level HDL file. could you please tell me how do I can import a edf file to a XPS system?

Regards, Mohsen.

yousef_p_m

Hi Mohsen,

Synplify Pro is able to generate output netlist in EDIF / VHDL / Verilog. You have to change your script of Synplify Pro for generating the VHDL output netlist.

Otherway, you will need to have an EDIF2VHDL converter. Please contact me, I have written a EDIF2VHDL in perl language.

K> Dear Friends,

Reply to
Laurent Gauch