Using Cheddar to model the dining philosophers problem.

I'm using Cheddar to model the dining philosophers problem. I want to find out how to cause starvation only to one of the philosophers and how to cause deadlock (starvation for all the philosophers)

Thank you,

leonadavinci

Reply to
leonadavinci

BTW what is this Cheddar? causing deadlock or Mr. Professor starvaing shouldn't be difficult. Random sequence should do that while before calling the eating routine.

ali

Reply to
Ali

Cheddar is a simulator of real time operating systems -->beru.univ- brest.fr/~singhoff/cheddar/

Reply to
leonadavinci