Using CF interface wireless card

hi everybody I am trying to use a CF interface wireless card(D-link DCF-660) on my ARM-based embedded system(TI DM270) running on Linux. And there is no PCMCIA controller on my board. I have some problems,

1> Is that a good choice to use the pcmcia-cs package on my system to access the wireless card?? Or the better way is to write an interfacing driver to access the card??

2> If I want to use the pcmcia-cs package to access the card, what I should do is to modify the socket layer driver as no pcmcia controller?? (using ISA bus signal to access the card directly)

Reply to
pcchen