Using AD7890

Has anyone used AD7890, perhaps with 8051?

Problem is I'm sending 0x10, to AD, but result is on the scope something strange and doesn't correspond to input voltage it is always same?

Mickey

Reply to
Mickey

Just out of curiosity, did you ever get the 7731 to work?

Reply to
Jim Stewart

I don't know if it helps, but I've used 7714's and 7715's. Not without problems!

--
Capoccetta
Reply to

I did.

The main thing that bothered me and I didn't pay attention to was that input Analog Voltage has to be from 1V to 4V.

Reply to
Mickey

I also don't know, say what were the problems?

Maybe it helps.

Reply to
Mickey

Everything is ok,