usb to RS-232

I recently am connecting my mobile to my pc via its serial cable, but it does not show as a removable disk. Can anyone help me please ? thanks

Reply to
owen

You would probably be better off in a group such as alt.cellular.

However, I would guess you are trying to do something you're phone won't do. A serial phone on a serial port won't behave like a removable disc unless it comes with special software. Using a usb-to serial converter does not magically make the serial phone behave like a usb phone - you still have a serial phone at the end of it.

Reply to
Tom Lucas