usb to RS-232

I recently am connecting my mobile to my pc via its serial cable, but
it does not show as a removable disk. Can anyone help me please ?
thanks

Re: usb to RS-232

You would probably be better off in a group such as alt.cellular.<make
of phone>

However, I would guess you are trying to do something you're phone won't
do. A serial phone on a serial port won't behave like a removable disc
unless it comes with special software. Using a usb-to serial converter
does not magically make the serial phone behave like a usb phone - you
still have a serial phone at the end of it.

Site Timeline