Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
May 21, 2007, 11:18 am
rate this thread
Re: usb to RS-232
You would probably be better off in a group such as alt.cellular.<make
However, I would guess you are trying to do something you're phone won't
do. A serial phone on a serial port won't behave like a removable disc
unless it comes with special software. Using a usb-to serial converter
does not magically make the serial phone behave like a usb phone - you
still have a serial phone at the end of it.
- » Atmel AT89c51ed2 isp bootloader - no longer able to sync
- — Next thread in » Embedded Programming
- » ELF compiler for ARM7 based Real-time embedded OS VxWorks 5.5
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Don't you just hate it when the wrong firmware is installed?
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming