USB Question

Has anyone come across or seen any schematics on how to put USB on a single board computer? I would be interested in seeing this if anyone can point out a source for me. Thanks!

JaYmZ

Reply to
James T. Sprinkle

Take a look here:

BAJ

Reply to
Byron A Jeff

A slave or Master?

Reply to
Neil Kurzman

Master. I am building an SBC and would like to add USB to it.

JaYmZ

single

point

Reply to
James T. Sprinkle

What OS (if any) ?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

Reply to
James T. Sprinkle

Writing a host side driver is going to be a lot of work. Someone told me recently that Cypress has some development code available for their USB chips which might give a leg up.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Stephens

What kind of bus? PCI or just memory-mapped.

Think they have some schematics for download.

Reply to
B. Ma

Right USB Host is not simple. It was designed that way. Host: Big CPUs. Slaves: small cheap cpus

Reply to
Neil Kurzman